Studying God’s Word together is important to us. We offer two separate adult classes that are multi-generational and open to all adults.
- The Good News class uses the David C. Cook Biblical studies curriculum to facilitate discussion of faith and beliefs. They meet upstairs in the overflow room.
- The Berean class uses a variety of materials that promote study of God’s Word and Biblical world views. They meet downstairs in the kitchen area.
The Women’s Ministry Exists:
- To encourage women into whole-hearted, life-changing relationships with Jesus Christ through the study of God’s Word, which we identify as the core of our ministry.
- To uphold each other in prayer.
- To build joyful and authentic relationships with others.
- To facilitate a sense of purpose and personal fulfillment.
- To serve Christ and His Church, in our homes, and in the communities in which we live with a passionate, gracious and sacrificial spirit.
Sensing the importance of getting men together to discuss specific gender issues and strengthen bonds of friendship, we plan events and outings throughout the year. We have enjoyed having Men’s Cookouts and trips to Grandview Speedway and Cabela’s.
Each year we complete two 6-8 week studies in a book of the Bible or other devotional book. Please see our calendar for specific meeting times.
Young Adult Ministry
Currently there is a Sunday School Class geared toward college students and young adults. We also plan special events, including an annual Christmas party and a young adult retreat each winter.
Monthly Prayer Meetings are held the fourth Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. This is a time dedicated to prayer for the needs of the church and the community. All are welcome to join in this vital ministry of the church.